Pizza & Italian Dining
Where we sell taste, one bite at a time.
• Local Delivery, $10min • 135 E. Erie Street, Kent, Ohio •
*Served Monday-Friday 11-4pm, DINE-IN ONLY!!*
Luncheon Salad –––
Choose from Grilled or Crispy Chicken, Steak, or Antipasto
Luncheon Pasta –––
Choose from spaghetti, rigatoni, or cavatelli, served with 2 meatballs and a homemade roll
6" Pizza Special –––
A 6" cheese pizza and a house salad
PIZZA LUNCH BUFFET ––– *M-F, 12:00-2:00 only*
All you can eat; a variety of pizza, including dessert pizza
"Super Slice" Grab & Go –––
A super slice of our award-winning pizza and a 12oz can of pop
Tub of Spaghetti –––
4 meatballs, a large garden salad, and order of bread sticks (sub rigatoni at no charge. sub cavatelli $2 more)
• Buy one 12” traditional pizza get a second 1/2 price. Toppings extra. Specialty pizzas not included.
• Spaghetti or Rigatoni dinner with salad and dinner roll.
• 12” Traditional pizza. Toppings extra. No limit.
• $1.00 off any sandwich
• Two Dinners: Veal or Chicken Parmesan with salad and dinner rolls.
• Tub of Spaghetti: Reusable half gallon tub filled with pasta and 4 meatballs. Includes 8 bread sticks and a large house salad with your choice of dressing. CARRY OUT ONLY
• 1/2 Sheet Pizza with 1 Topping
• 12” Traditional Pizza with up to 3 toppings. No specialty pizzas. Does not include chicken, broccoli, roasted red peppers, or cauliflower.
• Cavatelli dinner with salad and dinner roll
• Two 12” Traditional Pizzas. No speciality pizzas, Toppings extra
• Fish Dinner with soup, salad, fries and dinner roll
• Two 12” Traditional Pizzas, with 1 Topping each
• Combo Dinner (1/2 cavatelli, 1/2 ravioli) with salad and dinner roll.
• Homemade Lasagna with salad and dinner roll
135 East Erie Street
Kent, OH 44240
Fri. 11a-11p Sat. 12p–11p
We are located in Acorn Alley off Erie Street and Depeyster, next to Jasons' Barbershop (up the stairs and to the left!). There is also an elevator next to the stairs for public use. The entrance is on the back of the building facing the alley.
Parking: There is a parking deck across the street from our location. There is also free parking in the Acorn Alley parking lot next to our plaza, as well as many street side parking spots throughout downtown Kent ($1/hour meters).
**We also have special pricing for other menu items or we can help you create a tailored menu for your special event. Just give us a call to talk to someone about your order.**